Terms & Conditions
The Terms are subject to change by WLF Ltd at any time in its sole discretion and you agree be bound by all modifications, changes and/or revisions. If you do not accept to be bound by any and all modifications, changes and/or revisions of this agreement, you many not use the Service.
The Terms apply to all users whether a 'visitor' or a 'member'.
2. ACCESSIn order to use the Service, you affirm that you are at least eighteen (18) year of age and, in any case, over the age of majority in the jurisdiction you reside and from which you access the website where the age of majority is greater than eighteen (18) years of age. If you are under the age of 18 and/or under the age of majority in the jurisdiction you reside and from which you access the website, then you are not permitted to use the service.
When you create an account, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trade mark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
3. SUBSCRIPTIONSThe access to the members content of the website can be billed on a subscription basis. You will be billed in advance on a recurring and periodic basis (Billing Cycle) or on a single purchase, depending on the type of subscription plan selected when purchasing a Subscription.
Subscriptions are operated by our authorized sales agent CCBill (ccbill.com).
At the end of each Billing Cycle, your Subscription will automatically renew under the same conditions unless you or WLF Ltd cancel it.
A valid payment method is required to process the payment for your Subscription. You shall provide our authorized sales agent with accurate and complete billing information: by submitting such information, you authorize our sales agent to charge the Subscription fees to your payment instrument.
WLF Ltd have no access, at any time, to payment details.
4. CANCELLATION POLICYYou may cancel your Subscription renewal directly through CCBill management page, by contacting contact CCBill's Consumer Support department (https://support.ccbill.com/) or by contacting Heal-Fit support by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refund requests will be handled on a case-by-case basis by CCBill’s Consumer Support department.
5. FEE CHANGESWLF Ltd reserves the right to charge for the Service and to change its fees from time to time, in its discretion.
Any Subscription fee change will become effective at the end of the current Billing Cycle. A reasonable prior notice of any change in Subscription fees will be provided to give you an opportunity to terminate your Subscription before such change becomes effective.
6. CONDUCTYou agree that WLF Ltd have the right to determine, in its sole and unfettered discretion, what action shall be taken in the event of any discovered or reported violation of the Terms.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTYHeal-Fit Photography is a trademark of WLF Ltd.
The Content on the website including but not limited to the text, software, scripts, graphics, music, videos, photos, sounds, interactive features and trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein, are owned by and/or licensed to WLF Ltd, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under UK, EU, United States, Canada and foreign laws and international conventions. Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of WLF Ltd. WLF Ltd reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to disable, circumvent, or otherwise interfere with security related features of the the Service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Service, the Website or the Content therein.
The Service is for your personal use and shall not be used for any commercial endeavor except those specifically endorsed and approved by WLF Ltd with a previous written agreement. Any illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Service is prohibited, including but not limited to collecting usernames and e-mail addresses for sending unsolicited emails or unauthorized framing or linking to the.
8. ACCOUNT TERMINATION POLICYWLF LTD may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
9. ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY ON ILLEGAL CONTENTThe Service abides by a ZERO TOLERANCE policy relating to any illegal content. Child Pornography, bestiality, rape, torture, snuff, death and/or any other type of obscene and/or illegal material shall not be tolerated by WLF Ltd. The Service shall not condone child pornography and will cooperate with all governmental agencies that seek those who produce child pornography.
10. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITYYour use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, WLF Ltd, its officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the website and your use thereof.
WLF Ltd makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this site's content or the content of any sites linked to this site and assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our website, any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our website, any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party, and/or any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service.
WLF Ltd does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the website or any hyperlinked website or featured in any banner or other advertising, and WLF Ltd will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services. As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
You specifically acknowledge that WLF Ltd shall not be liable for user submissions or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
In no event shall WLF Ltd, its officers, directors, employees, or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our website, any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our website, any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party, and/or any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Service, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the company is advised of the possibility of such damages.
11. ASSIGNMENTThese Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
If any term, clause or provision of the agreement is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the validity or operation of any term, clause or provision and such invalid term, clause or provision shall be deemed to be severed from this Agreement.
12. COMPLAINTS POLICYWLF LTD incentives the reporting of content that may be illegal or otherwise violates the Standards. A dedicated web page on the website is available here. All such reported complaints will be reviewed and resolved within seven business days.
13. APPEALS POLICYIf you have been depicted in any content and would like to appeal removal of such content, please notify us by sending an email at email@example.com.
If there should there be a disagreement regarding an appeal, we will allow the disagreement to be resolved by a neutral body.